OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED
JUNE 1 AT 6 PM
JUNE 2 AT 12 PM
for IT maintenance
Pharmacists can now assist with management of this and give you antibiotic medication if needed. Please consider seeing a pharmacist before calling for an appointment. If you have signs or symptoms of Lyme disease please call the office for an appointment.
What are signs and symptoms? Do I need medication? Check this out!
Need a form completed?
1. Please complete your portion or as much of the form as possible prior to submitting it to your doctor. Blank forms without your section completed first will not be accepted.
2. If there is a deadline for the form please indicate this in your email.
3. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and attached form in PDF.
4. Your physician will then be notified of the request and will inform you if an appointment is required and the cost associated with completing the form.
5. We will send the completed form only once payment is received. Payment can be done by calling our office at 613-680-1065.
Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming demand of prescription renewals by fax and this not being an insured service under OHIP, we will be required to start charging for these services going forward.
Please review our policies.
As well, insurance prescription requests for massage therapy, physiotherapy and other are not OHIP funded services and there will be charge.
Effective April 1, 2023 fee codes for Quebec/uninsured patients have been updated.
Urgent Care Clinic
Monday to Thursday
5:00 - 7:45 pm
9:00 - 11:45 am
**Effective April 1, 2023 the after hours urgent care clinic will be solely for rostered Ontario patients. Quebec patients will continue to have access to their regular health care provider if available or go to a walk in clinic in Quebec.**
The urgent care clinic takes place on site at 201-770 Broadview. These appointments are for same day urgent issues and can only be booked on the day of. This is not a walk-in clinic. Please be advised that this appointment is for one urgent issue. Please book a regular appointment with your own doctor to discuss any other issues.
Appointments must be booked in advance by telephone on the day of. On weekdays and Saturday the phones open at 8:30am.
If you are calling with a non emergency problem and this is after hours, please call the Telephone Health Advisory Service at 1-866-553-7205
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Mon- Thurs: 5:00-8:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Phones are answered Mon - Thursday:
8:30am - 11:50am, 1:00pm - 4:00pm , 5:00pm - 7:30pm
Phones are answered Friday :
8:30am - 11:50am, 1pm - 3:30pm
770 Broadview Ave #201, Ottawa, ON K2A 3Z3, Canada
Phone: (613) 680-1065
Fax: (613) 695-1870